What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Parts List Spreadsheet

I thought it might be useful to have the RV-12 parts list from the manual in spreadsheet format to ease parts storage and finding - so I converted it. If anyone wants it I can email it or attach it to this forum (if I knew how).

Store file on Google Docs

You can store files on Google Docs and then post the link so others can download it. If you already have a G-Mail account, it will simplify the process.
Joe

Great Job

As Joe suggested, I imported it as a Google Doc spreadsheet, and you can view it here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...UtJMDFoS01UZGtSb2REUnc&hl=en&authkey=CL_JsaMG

This is a great addition toward the "RV-12 perfect workshop", Thanks!
I just added two columns, one to identify the "Sub-sub-kit" and one to identify on what shelf the part is stored. I used to do this on the paper part list of the instruction manual but this file will come handy for sorting and looking-up for parts location in the shop.
FWIW, note about the sub-sub-kit concept: each sub-kit comes with sub-kits that are created to facilitate the packing of the parts in the crate. For example the fuselage comes in ten sub-kits bundles. Great packaging by VANs BTW! When doing the inventory and storage of the parts, it's convenient to stick with these sub-sub-kits.

Thanks that is a great help!

Now if someone would do the hardware bag list too, that will solve many problems too. Any-one?

Rudi

Back