What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Bullsession

Tony_T

Well Known Member
Patron
RV-12 based in the Puget Sound area met up today at Bremerton National (KPWT) for an RV-12 Bullsession. Four ships flew in and 1 nearing it's AW inspection resides at the airport. We also had a new builder join us. There was a very active discussion of all things RV-12 and a hangar tour of the Bogash N737G Skyview conversion. We then enjoyed a leisurly lunch in the Airport Diner before scattering in all directions. It was a good day.
i-htPJMXR-M.jpg

There were a lot of questions and answers about RV-12 experiences.

The airplanes and builder/pilots:
i-qM8f6bR-M.jpg

From left: Bob Bogash, Hal Irvine, Tony Tessitore, Wayne Johnson, Fritz Bright, Mike Tea
i-55R8RCH-M.jpg

Everyone pretty much in agreement, this will be an annual event.

Tony

Good On Ya

Tony,

I'm glad you were able to make it work, I only regret that I wasn't able to join you. I actually spent the day airplaneless. I actually had to get around to cleaning the hangar EEEK!

Now THAT sounds like fun. By the way a friend spotted an RV12 (N35HL) at local airport yesterday. Checking files I see it was built in Ariz. Apparently sold and moved to our area. Always great to see another 12 nearby.
Dick Seiders

Bob, I am based at Covington, GA (9A1). The RV12 new to our location was seen at Winder, GA and is owned by a gentleman from Stone Mountain, GA. All three locations are w/i 20mi of each location listed..
Dick Seiders

Back