What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Builders in Northern Indiana

I'm in the South Bend area, but am still on the tailcone and have just ordered the wings, so I'm probably not of much help.

Indy

I'm in Indy (at Eagle Creek). Also working on the wings. Would love to meet other Indiana RV-12 builders/flyers.

Not northern Indiana, but at OVO at North Vernon (hey we're not as far south as Vernon!) and (through the school year) at Jennings Co. High School, also North Vernon, where we are building a 12. I am Chief Mentor, for lack of a better title. We would love to share with other builders, or those contemplating building. We have the emp done, except for fiberglass, the wings getting close to being done, and the fuse probably 40-50%. We are working on the wings only at OVO through the summer, and will tackle the fuse again when school starts. Contact me if you want to stop by. We are working at OVOThursdays, 1 to 6PM until school starts, although we won't be there for two weeks because of Oshkosh. Stop and see the kids at Oshkosh at our forum Tuesday, 10AM, bld 4, or at the Teen Flight display across from the tram turn-around and north of the tower. We hope to be camping in Woods 101, also, or see you at Van's banquet.

Bob

In southwest Michigan

I have a flying 12 in southwest Michigan. I would be willing to fly it to Warsaw and give you a ride. Let me know when. Next week will work, not going to OSH.
Jake

Central Indiana

I am located just west of Indianapolis and my RV-12 has been flying since last September. You are more than welcome to take a look at mine if you are ever in Indy.

Jeff

Back