What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Wing Stand - Free

George Costigan

I'm New Here
I have a wing stand for an RV-10 free to anyone who wants it. It s located at KASH (Nashua NH) The wingstand is 10 feet long, 28 inches wide and about 30 inches tall. It is on swivel casters.

I have a wing stand for an RV-10 free to anyone who wants it. It s located at KASH (Nashua NH) The wingstand is 10 feet long, 28 inches wide and about 30 inches tall. It is on swivel casters.

I literally just bought and cut up lumber this past weekend to make my wingstand. Still have to put it all together, but shouldn't take me that long.
Too bad you didn't post this last week, or I would have taken it off your hands.

Curious: Do you have a -10 in Nashua that's almost finished?

I just ordered my QB kit a month ago and excited to move on to the wings when they arrive in July! Would someone need a wingstand if they are going with the QB wing kit? Thanks

QB Wing Stand

I just ordered my QB kit a month ago and excited to move on to the wings when they arrive in July! Would someone need a wingstand if they are going with the QB wing kit? Thanks

I ordered the QB wings too and they should be here soon.
I plan to store them in this stand for the most part.
I'm making this stand, which sounds exactly like what George is offering based on the dimensions given...

http://mouser.org/projects/rv-10/wingassembly.html

Thanks for the URL link to the wingstand, I'm going to follow the dimensions and just make one here as well.

Back