What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 static routing

I dont have any photos of the actual static port installation, but the line is hooked to a "T" and a leg is run forward through the white plastic tubing shown here. Static is the white line, and Pitot is the green one---I have to run pitot back to the AHRS, thus both lines are in the tailcone. This shot is early in the process, sorry for the mess.

P5110058.jpg

Here is where I installed a "T" in the pitot line, so it could be run forward, and back to the AHRS. Little cleaner installation :rolleyes: This is just behind the pilot seat.

P5130008.jpg

Just in front of the pilot seat, still going forward. The static tube is bundled with the wires, so is a bit hard to see.

P5130009.jpg

I used a bracket like the one in this shot, to run the pitot and static lines up through a couple of snap bushings. Also ran the wiring up through additional bushings in the bracket----4 total IIRC. This shot is actually on the other side of the plane, just using it as an example.

SUNP0010.jpg

Hope this helps you out.

Mike thank you for posting, especially taking time with the pictures.

Can you tell me where I could find some of those white grommets you used in the lighting holes? I would love to buy some of those:D

Back