What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Quick Build Wings

vindino

just got the quick build wings and will be finished with the taicone shortly. does anyone know where to start with the plans since they give you the entire set of wing plans?

On the first step of the first page. Validate that each and every step has been completed per plans until you find a step you need to perform.

This has two benefits. It allows you to sleep comfortably at night knowing that your QB was assembled to the expected quality levels and it gets you more familiar with the various components of the wing. You don't want to discover any surprises!

re: also.......

On the first step of the first page. Validate that each and every step has been completed per plans until you find a step you need to perform.

This has two benefits. It allows you to sleep comfortably at night knowing that your QB was assembled to the expected quality levels and it gets you more familiar with the various components of the wing. You don't want to discover any surprises!

......sometimes, there's a "step" in the middle of just ONE page that hasn't been completed. So you have to do it. At least that what I found on the QB fuse, If I remember correctly. I did the SB wings.

Marshall Alexander

thanks for the input guys. im trying to get my arms around jus how im going to check everything since some of the stuff is hidden by the majority of the QB wing.

Back