What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Pre buy inspection wanted for Aurora, OR

TroyBranch

Well Known Member
Friend
I am trying to help a local guy out with the purchase of an Rv10. Some of you may know the plane that is located at aurora. Is there anyone in the area that would be interested in the area that could be the eyes for the buyer. I plan to do what I can from pictures but that is pretty tough. I would fly over but my plane is being painted. Figured that this was worth a shot and I can get you in touch with the buyer. Maybe some of you in the area know the builder and plane well enough to comment.

Thanks

Troy

I see that you're registered on Tim's RV-10 builder's list. There are several builders listed in the area on the list.

bob

You might want to check with Wally Anderson of Synergy Air. I will see him today and mention it to him.

That is not a bad idea, Wally actually painted the RV9 I built for the new owners. I met him when I flew the guys down to get it in my 10. Guess it is not that terriblly far away. Please mention it and I will have the buyer give him a shout.

Back