What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Near Sacramento, CA?

whoop_whoop_pullup

I'm New Here
Hi All,

This is my first post! I am interested in building an RV10. I would like to take a look at one either completed or in the process of being built in person. I am in the sacramento area. Thanks and have a happy new year!

You have to laugh....our official VAF 'Greeter' is asleep and can't welcome you properly so I'll take on that responsibility: Welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

And the best part is that our 'Greeter' Mike (& Laura) Starkey built & fly an RV-10 out of Cameron Airpark right nearby!

I'm sure he'll check-in come morning :D Rosie

Welcome to VAF!

Carlos, like Rosie says, welcome aboard:D

Yes, we have a 10 flying out of Cameron Park, you are welcome to visit most any time-------we will probably be at lunch at Willows tomorrow, if you happen to be able to get there, should be a bunch of different RVs to look at.

I'm sure he'll check-in come morning :D Rosie

Rosie-------thanks for covering me;)

If you'd like to come down to LVK I'd be happy to give you a short ride. Most days you can see a -10 with a pro paint job; one with an amateur paint job (mine); and a -14 under construction. All in the same hangar row.

You might check with these guys too:

http://sacrvators.com

I'll be sure to check out the website

Yes, we have a 10 flying out of Cameron Park, you are welcome to visit most any time-------we will probably be at lunch at Willows tomorrow, if you happen to be able to get there, should be a bunch of different RVs to look at.

Sounds great. I assume everyone will be arriving around noon? I'll probably be driving in since the airplanes I can rent are booked.

The time suggested was 11:30, by this thread.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=121072

I will attempt to get there a bit early.

Look for an old fat guy in an aloha shirt, and sandals:D

The plane looks like this

Carrie%2520Hawaii%2520tirp%25202013%2520049.JPG

What Mike forgot to tell us when he described himself: he left out the part that he will be with his beautiful wife.

Yep, pretty much anytime I am out flying, she will be along.

And, thanks for the compliment, will pass it on to her.

I am building a -10

I to am building a RV-10. I am working on building the Ailerons and then the flaps. Wings are in my garage and Emp is in my Hanger at the Nut Tree.

Your welcome to contact me and come and pay a visit.

Airplane talk is always welcome.

Back