What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Kits for Sale, Get a head start on your build and save some serious Money!

97swede

Patron
I have four kits available for immediate sale, (2) empennage kits, and (2) wing kits. These are the kits that you start a RV-10 build with so this is a great way to get a head start (and save some money) on your dream airplane! Details of each of the kits:
  • Empennage Kit #1: New in the crate empennage kit with no Laser Cut Parts (LCP). Current Vans Price $7,600, Asking Price $5,000. Kit is fully inventoried and sorted into sub-kits and hardware cases.
  • Empennage Kit #2: Partially built kit. Most of the control surfaces are complete and the tail cone has been started. Build quality is less than perfect and it will require some work to complete. Asking Price $2,500.
  • Wing Kit #1: Quick Build Wings. Originally shipped with LCP. This kit was an early kit with just a few LCP. All LCP have been remedied through purchase of replacement Quick Build Flaps and Ailerons (built by Vans) and replacement parts. Current Vans Price $30,200, Asking Price $24,000.
  • Wing Kit #2: Slow build wing kit completed to Quick Build status. Wings have professionally sealed tanks (sealed by weep no more) guaranteed not to leak and FlyLED combo landing lights installed. Current Vans Price $17,550 (Plus $4000 for tank seal and $250 for lights), Asking Price $15,000.
I would prefer to sell empennage and wing kits together and will consider all reasonable offers. By purchasing from me you get the kits now (current wait time for QB wings is 18+ months) at a discounted price, with no sales tax, and a much-reduced cost for shipping. I am located in Raleigh, NC near interstates I-95, I-85, and I-40 which makes pick up in a U-haul a good option. I will also consider shipping but there will be an added expense to build a crate for the wings.

I have done numerous deals here on VAF and can provide references. I am also available for FaceTime/Messenger video calls to verify the items for sale. For more details and pictures contact me via phone, text, PM, or e-mail:

Bryan Swenson
919-908-3218
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_8128.jpg
    IMG_8128.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8127.jpg
    IMG_8127.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg