What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 in WI

danboy

Hi everyone...my friend and I are considering building an RV10. I've seen one and been in one, but he hasn't. Is there anyone in the central WI area that would be willing to show us their airplane and answer any questions we may have. Thanks...

We could fly or drive to you -we are located at KAUW

Airventure

Dan,

An hour and forty-five minute drive will get you from your place to Airventure. I suggest you go there to see more RV10s than you can shake a stick at. Not only will you be able to sit inside one at the Vans tent, they may even give you a demo ride if you are prepared to buy your tail kit!:)

I will be at Oshkosh, but my friend can't attend -which is why I'm trying to find someone near us so he can "kick the tires" so-to-speak..

I don't want to drop names since I don't know if any are willing to meet or give rides, but with a little research you should find several folks within a hour of you that you can call. I know that there is at least two flying RV-10s within an hour and one that is 80% done.

Check out the white pages here on VAF for the flying RV-10s. You might also want to check out myrv10.com.

Danboy, we're relocating up to the Eau Claire area where I'll be starting a -10 build of my own. It will be nice to have someone relatively close in the same stages as me.

Jason

Back