What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 HELP TO COMPLETE?

RONSIM

Well Known Member
OK, the boss will kill me, but after nearly six years, and serious burnout, the project is just sitting. RV-10 Quick Build (don't laugh!), wings and tail complete and painted, fuselage, complete, not painted, engine mounted, panel complete, interior and avionics sitting on the shelf. Wiring is all in place ----- NOTHING is hooked up. Over 130K of hardware just sitting, waiting to be finished and to go flying.

Anyone in the Clearwater, FL area, WITH THE APPROPRIATE SKILLS, want to take on the completion?

[/B]Everyone! Thanks for the terrific response to our problem! I believe we have found the right combination of skill and time to complete the project! -- again, terrific response and thank you!

Last edited:
RV10

Are you looking for builder assistance or looking to sell your kit. Are you interested in a trade for a very nice 8A.

Pat

RV-10 to complete

Pat, thanks for the reply --- I sent you an email, but forgot to address the -8A trade. The boss already has an -8A he bought to fly because the -10 was taking so long to build. (love the -8A).

RV-10 to complete

Mich, thanks for the reply. I am sure compensation would be involved -- details would have to be worked out. Project could be moved about anywhere.

The owner has entertained offers to buy the project, but with over 130K invested in the hardware, he will not take less than 100K.

Contact info?????????

OK, the boss will kill me, but after nearly six years, and serious burnout, the project is just sitting. RV-10 Quick Build (don't laugh!), wings and tail complete and painted, fuselage, complete, not painted, engine mounted, panel complete, interior and avionics sitting on the shelf. Wiring is all in place ----- NOTHING is hooked up. Over 130K of hardware just sitting, waiting to be finished and to go flying.

Anyone in the Clearwater, FL area, WITH THE APPROPRIATE SKILLS, want to take on the completion?

How does one reach you?????

James

Pat, thanks for the reply --- I sent you an email, but forgot to address the -8A trade. The boss already has an -8A he bought to fly because the -10 was taking so long to build. (love the -8A).

Ron,

I did not get the e-mail. You can reach me at 334-796-8785

Pat

Back