What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 for MS Flight Simulator X

RV10simbuilder

I'm New Here
Hello all,

I've been searching the web for RV-10 resources and came across this excellent website and forum. I am from a small group that is looking to build a highly detailed and accurate RV-10 for Microsoft's Flight Simulator X (and possibly 2004).

I am wondering if there are any pilots (preferably who have built their own real RV-10, but not necessary) that would be interested in being part of the entire design process, from start to finish. We want this to be as accurate as the flight simulator platform allows. It would be on a voluntary basis, and upon the project's completion, you would receive the final product as well as credit for your assistance within the product manual. We would be happy to include your paint in our package as well.

If anyone has any further questions, please ask on this thread or PM me. I'll give as much information as I possibly can.

Thank You,

William M.

Thank you to the couple pilots who have volunteered. If there are a couple more of you who would like to help, there's still room.

What kind of help is needed I'm interested. count me in.

We're looking for real RV-10 pilots who can compare their aircraft and their experience with our flight simulator model. This includes performance, details, shapes, everything. We want it to be as realistic as possible.

Anyone who has experience operating the D100 or D180 efis-es would be a big help too. :cool:

Keep in mind the RV-8 (as seen in the RV8 section) will be done first though so it may be a month or two until the RV-10 is well under way.

Everyone who has volunteered should have an email waiting for them. Please read it and respond with the information I need.

Thank you

Back