What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Empennage Kit for Sale

John Rosoff

I'm New Here
$2,500. New. Completely intact. Build was never begun. All parts inventoried and stored meticulously. All defective laser cut parts have been replaced by Vans and the defective parts have been disposed of. I have all supporting paperwork.
Serial number: 42906
Purchased and delivered 1.5 years ago.
Interested parties only.
John Rosoff
El Granada, CA
650-867-1793

John, welcome to VAF-----sorry you are not going to build, the 10 is a totally fantastic airplane.

John:
Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for your welcome reply. Have neither the space nor the ability to keep the project "quiet" during the build. Reside in a duplex when in California and the constant compressor noise and, most importantly riveting process would clearly destroy my relationship with my landlady and, rightfully, lead to eviction. The empennage purchase was overly optimistic on my part. In short, it was a bad call. Let me know if you know anybody who wants a pristine empennage kit. I'm totally flexible with pricing. Mostly, I just want to get it into the hands of a builder rather than putting it into the recycle pile.
Best,
John
650-867-1793

$2,500. New. Completely intact. Build was never begun. All parts inventoried and stored meticulously. All defective laser cut parts have been replaced by Vans and the defective parts have been disposed of. I have all supporting paperwork.
Serial number: 42906
Purchased and delivered 1.5 years ago.
Interested parties only.
John Rosoff
El Granada, CA
650-867-1793
Sent you a message

Back