What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Empennage Kit for Free South Florida, Just need the space.

chasechevy

I'm New Here
Free Vans RV-10 Empennage kit “for sale” in South Florida.

Unfortunately, due to some health issues I am not continuing with my build.

I would like my empennage kit to get some use instead of it getting thrown out entirely, and with the whole laser cut parts debacle I did not want to purchase “blue” parts just to have a full ready to go non LCP kit to sell at market price. I do not want to break up the kit and sell it part by part myself.

I will not ship, I would rather throw it out than have to get materials to build a crate. I can give my address to someone interested in picking it up in person. I am in the Boca Raton area in South Florida.

The Kit includes:

All Freely replaced parts from LCP correction along with freely replaced “likely damaged in salvage” parts. Still in crate.

All Non LCP components from original kit.

Will need to salvage all “blue parts” from completed rudder and vertical stabilizer both built with LCP parts, or purchase new from Vans for approximately $1000. Both green parts are non LCP and actually still have blue film on them.

All remaining hardware and rivets.

I honestly don't care if someone wants to use a few parts and sell the rest or have the parts for backups. I just need the space in my garage again and need it all gone, would prefer to know someone is getting use instead of the scrap yard.

Free Vans RV-10 Empennage kit “for sale” in South Florida.

Unfortunately, due to some health issues I am not continuing with my build.

I would like my empennage kit to get some use instead of it getting thrown out entirely, and with the whole laser cut parts debacle I did not want to purchase “blue” parts just to have a full ready to go non LCP kit to sell at market price. I do not want to break up the kit and sell it part by part myself.

I will not ship, I would rather throw it out than have to get materials to build a crate. I can give my address to someone interested in picking it up in person. I am in the Boca Raton area in South Florida.

The Kit includes:

All Freely replaced parts from LCP correction along with freely replaced “likely damaged in salvage” parts. Still in crate.

All Non LCP components from original kit.

Will need to salvage all “blue parts” from completed rudder and vertical stabilizer both built with LCP parts, or purchase new from Vans for approximately $1000. Both green parts are non LCP and actually still have blue film on them.

All remaining hardware and rivets.

I honestly don't care if someone wants to use a few parts and sell the rest or have the parts for backups. I just need the space in my garage again and need it all gone, would prefer to know someone is getting use instead of the scrap yard.
Hi, I am in boynton beach. My phone number is five 6 one six 7 zero 7 six seven seven. Text me so we can chat and coordinate a time. Thanks

Back