What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 builders

Ron B.

Well Known Member
I would like to thank the RV-10 builders group at Oshkosh for making me feel welcome. It was so nice meeting so many of you. There are many to thank but I must point out two members that went above and beyond. Firstly, Adrian Moses and his lovely wife for getting us to a late night lunch on Saturday with everything closed on field. We flagged them down (driving by) to ask where we could get lunch and they drove us out to a restaurant. We then found out they were RV-10 people. We also had a few very interesting conversations during the week. Thanks Adrian. While visiting at Adrian's camping site his neighbor , another RV-10 owner and fellow Canadian knew we were tenting with no way to get out to a restaurant and offered his van (actually it was his wifes), Thank you very much Ivan Kristensen.
Hopefully I will be able to repay your hospitality some day, hopefully you will come to Nova Scotia and let me return the favor.
Thanks Ron

Nova Scotia trip

You are more than welcome Ron and yes I hope to make a trip to Nova Scotia in the -10 perhaps next year.

Ivan and Dianne Kristensen

Back