What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rotax Service and Maintenance Courses

PilotBrent

Well Known Member
Looking for some advise. For those of you who have taken these two, 2-day courses.

Did you do them back to back and if so, would you do that again? ...or would you take the first, and then schedule the maintenance course at a later date? (ie. is there too much to soak in at once.)

Assuming these are both worth taking but I'd appreciate feedback on that too I guess.

(my 912 arrives later this week)

thanks,

I just finished the service and maintenance courses back to back at CPS. I definitely recommend back to back.

I did all three, service, maintenance, and heavy maintenance back to back. When renewal was after two years I just took the refresher course for the first two which is a one day course. There is no refresher for heavy - you have to take the whole course over again. I decided I did not need to be heavy certified.

Back to back is best. Skip heavy unless you are going to use those skills all the time.

I did not take them back to back but agree that schedule would have been as good or better than splitting them.

Back