What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Room and hangar needed in Huntsville

brianwallis

VAF moderator
Hello Everybody, time to organize for a move. I've got a wife, an 8 month old kid a dog, 3 cats and an RV-3. I have a place to stay for a week but I need to find something for the three of us and the RV-3. The new job is in Huntsville and starts on the 10th. If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know. I stopped at Moontown, nice folks! We don't have to bring the pets. My wife and I don't know anybody over there so it will be a bit interesting. We are looking at apartments now but would love to stay in an in-law suit until we get to know the area and find a place to live and a hangar for the -3. I can live in practically a closet for 4 nights a week until the family comes over. After the start date, I may not be able to answer the phone at work but will call or text back as soon as possible.
Big thanks!

Welcome to Huntsville

Hi Brian
Welcome. I live in Hartselle and work between the runways at the Huntsville airport. I've been here 13 years. Shoot me a private message if you would like any pros or cons on certain areas, school districts etc.....

Back