What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rock Hill, SC ??

rwarre

Well Known Member
Will be in Rock Hill on the 25th through 28th. Last few times I have been there they have charged an overnight fee. This is the most convenient airport for my brother to pick me up. Any suggestions for avoiding the fee? Gas price is really high there also and I plan to gas up somewhere else. Thanks

That's my home base so I don't actually know how their fee structure works.. probably they require some minimum fuel purchase.. Call them and see what they require.. if it's say 10 gallons, you may save money by buying the minimum from them.. they're about 60 cents more than other airports in immediate area..

I thought Rock Hill used to be cheap compared to other airports.

KLKR is just around the corner. I can't remember what their prices are right now, but I think they are pretty decent. BTW, Lake Norman is $6.15/gal and Roanoke, VA is $7.15. Stupid expensive.

Depending on where you are going in the CLT area, you might want to look at Lincolnton.

They are very reasonable.

BTW, the Rock Hill price still beats the heck out of the $60 I was charged by the Lakeland airport because we landed just a minute after SnF stopped taking planes.

Back