What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rivet Squeezer service and sales -- Atlantic Air Tool Company

CubedRoot

Well Known Member
I just wanted to make a recommendation for a local business here in Tennessee that sells and services Pneumatic Squeezers. I found reference to them in an old VAF thread, and decided to send my squeezer to them for repair.

My squeezer started retracting the set really slowly and nothing I knew to do would fix it. So, I sent it to the folks at Atlantic Air Tool for servicing after talking with them on the phone. They are fairly close to me, (about 2 hours) but I ended up shipping my squeezer to them because of my crazy holiday schedule.

My squeezer was delivered on late Monday, and by mid day Wednesday I get a response back. Turns out my squeezer just needed a good cleaning and greasing. Joe, the Vice President, at Atlantic Air tool was super nice and gave me a VERY generous offer on the work (incredibly reasonable), and is shipping it back to me. He was also nice enough to give me recommendations on grease and even pointed to a link on his site that had a blown-up diagram of my model of squeezer for reference so I can do the maintenance myself.

They also sell a wide variety of squeezers, even the ones that ship in most Vans-centric tool kits. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone needing parts, service or wants to buy a new squeezer. Its very rare to find a company that still runs an honest business and are easy to work with.

Here's their info:

http://www.atlanticairtool.com
Phone: 931-425-6882
Located in Taft, TN. Just a short drive south of the Fayetville airport (KFYM).

Last edited:
I will back that up. Joe has been amazing for the last 20 years. His has been the only pneumatic squeezer that we have sold. Avery squeezers came from Joe as well including the 'scratch and dent' that were so often on sale (we will be carrying those now as they become available. Great family run business.

Found the thread that I referenced: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=68642&highlight=atlantic+air+tool

I should also note that my squeezer was not a model that Atlantic builds and sells, but rather a clone of one the models they sell. That speaks volumes about the company in that they were happy to service it, give me recommendations and didn't try to haggle me into buying un-needed parts because my squeezer wasn't one of theirs.

Back