What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rivet Gun to Borrow

Rabidsnipe

I'm looking for someone in the OKC area that has a rivet gun they would be willing to lend out for a practice project. Anyone have one available? Thanks.

-CHase

Rivet Gun - Brown Tool in OKC

Chase,

I have several used rivet guns that I have taken in as trades over the years and I would be glad to let you borrow one for your practice project. You can come by the shop to pick it up - just call ahead and let me know when you are stopping by as I am sure my employees will give you a funny look if you come in asking to borrow a rivet gun. :eek: We are located at 2536 S.E. 15th Street (we are about 1 mile east of I-35 on the south side of S.E.15th).

And of course anyone in the OKC area is welcome to come by the shop at any time. We have a very large used and surplus tool department that is loaded with surplus and used tools from Boeing, Lockheed, Northrop Grumman, etc. It is somewhat organized, but plan on spending some time digging through bins and bins of surplus tools. We are open M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm.

Michael Brown
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
2536 S.E. 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Local: 405-688-6888
Toll Free: 1-800-587-3883
[email protected]

Back