What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RIP Bruce Bohannon, 06/21/1958 - 07/24/2024

DonahB

I'm New Here
Dear RV Family,

I waited until today to read these posts about Bruce because I knew it would be hard, and it was. But, on behalf of the family, I want to express our deep appreciation for all of the kind words and great stories that are shared here. Bruce was so impressed by Van’s aircraft that the Flyin’ Tiger was born of its design and well, the rest is history. He passed his love of the aircraft along to me and I was privileged to follow him around the country in his RV-4. We had so many great adventures! In addition to being the record-setting pilot and top notch instructor that the world knew, Bruce was also a kind-hearted, generous and beloved father, husband and friend to so many. His passing leaves an enormous hole in our hearts. He touched so many lives, and seeing the posts here attesting to that fact is comforting.

So thank you all for sharing your stories, and please know that Bruce truly enjoyed sharing his passion for life and flight with all of you.

Many thanks and Blue Skies,

Donah Bohannon

Attachments

• IMG_7074.jpeg
    IMG_7074.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7075.jpeg
    IMG_7075.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 20
Back