What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Repeat offender

ZU-EUF

I'm New Here
Hi Rvators

Well what can I say, having completed my 7 ( 100hrs and due for MPI) now I am looking for another challenge. Need not say much more than that the 10's empanage is here and patiently waiting to be put together. Got myself 2 IO-540's both first life for a bargain.......

Now I am going to the US for the first time, I will be in Pinehurst NC on Sunday 8th May from round 14H00, I was wondering if there are any fellow builders in the area that I could pop in to see, I have 2 days free before the Seminar.....

Regards

Norman
ZU-EUF
100 hrs
MPI Due

Last edited:
Thanks Doug

I am on the list under another name but for the life of me I am unable to get it to work on this pc. Had a hard drive crash and lost everything, all my passwords and links....... hopefully Dotcom can recover some of my work info.....

Norman

South Africa

Hi Norman - Good to know that there will be one more 10 in the SA skies!
Contact me when you are in the Brits area - finished building and flying but you are still welcome.

Reapeat offender hey!

you are a VERY NAUGHTY BOY...........Go sit in the corner!..............of the workshop heheheheh :D

Back