What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Repairman Certificate for ELSA

feathercut

I'm New Here
I have encouraged Rainbow Aviation to put on the 16 hour course here in Southern California by signing up 9 local RV12 drivers myself. Carol there at Rainbow says we need 16.

This will be held at the Civil Air Patrol offices at Hemet-Ryan Airport - KHMT - in Riverside county. Plenty of airplane and car parking, hotels and fantastic restaurant on the field - homemade deserts!

The sooner we can get a total of 16 the sooner we can get our Repairman Certificate and legally work on our flying ELSA RV12's.

FYI - EAA no longer holds this training. The only way you can get it is through Rainbow Aviation!

It would be good to hear your interest on this posting.

Web monitor this is not a commercial posting, I have nothing to gain and it is being presented as a service to the RV12 drivers out there - so please leave it posted.

Contact Carol at 530-824-0644.

RV12Roger
Roger Chastain

I have encouraged Rainbow Aviation to put on the 16 hour course here in Southern California by signing up 9 local RV12 drivers myself. Carol there at Rainbow says we need 16.

This will be held at the Civil Air Patrol offices at Hemet-Ryan Airport - KHMT - in Riverside county. Plenty of airplane and car parking, hotels and fantastic restaurant on the field - homemade deserts!

The sooner we can get a total of 16 the sooner we can get our Repairman Certificate and legally work on our flying ELSA RV12's.

FYI - EAA no longer holds this training. The only way you can get it is through Rainbow Aviation!

It would be good to hear your interest on this posting.

Web monitor this is not a commercial posting, I have nothing to gain and it is being presented as a service to the RV12 drivers out there - so please leave it posted.

Contact Carol at 530-824-0644.

RV12Roger
Roger Chastain

Roger,

They are giving classes at rv-12 xpo in Sun River, OR this month..FYI

Yes Ric, but going to Sun River requires time and money. It would be more reasonable to do the local class unless you had planned to go to the RV-12 Expo anyway. Not the case for me. I believe Roger said the Sun River classes are sold out, so that does not appear to be a current option unless you have already signed up.

Alex

Back