What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Red Bull Ad with RV-8

rv7boy

Forum Peruser
My son sent this link to me. I don't remember seeing it before. Maybe some of you Aussies have seen it. The announcer refers to "2003" so it must be at least 5 years old. Kinda neat for an RV-8 to be featured in a Red Bull advertisement.

Two things worthy of note:
1) It seems to be a promo video directed toward promoters of major sports events like car racing, motorcycle racing and air shows.
2) Two Red Bull cans are seen on the deck behind the rear seat. I'm guessing they're attached firmly, but it reminds me of the Bob Hoover positive-g rolls with the tea pitcher in the Shrike Commander.

Don

Last edited:
Too cool :)

That is why I'm building my -8. So cool to see good video of what it can actually do. I made sure my wife watched it too... :D

Get me the mythbuster's

Sorry guys that looks a littil to home made. Very nice RV8 footage never the less, and the reason you can tell is the camera quality of the areial footage and the redbull b-roll.

Sorry :(

Sorry guys that looks a littil to home made. Very nice RV8 footage never the less, and the reason you can tell is the camera quality of the areial footage and the redbull b-roll.

Sorry :(

Man, you guys are brutal. :( It's at least 5 years old and not intended to be of the same quality as a Red Bull Racing event video.

You guys have me already freaking out about the quality of my RV construction. The first time I bring it to a fly-in I'll probably park it on the back row!

Don

Nice Video

Paul is one of the more exciting guys to watch at various airshows and competitions here in Oz.

Have had the pleasure of dinner with him in Narromine a year or so back.

Usually he is in his EXTRA 300S

Cheers

DB:cool:

Back