What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rear Side Vents

BGS

Well Known Member
Have been doing some searches today but with no luck. Looking for some advice on the rear side vents in the RV10. I am not a big fan of the cheap looking/style of the factory option.

Has anybody come up with a different venting system? Or has anybody just covered the up making them inoperative?

I am installing the overhead console from Aerosport hooked up with rear NACAS vents and servo system.

Thanks for any help.
Brian
www.briansrv10.com

Actually, that discussion was about aft vents routed to the overhead which he is apparently already installing, not the stock side vents for the rear seats. I've got A/C and I'm having the same thought; I'd love it if Van made a side skin available without the vent cutouts. Or at least a nicer looking mechanism.

Actually, that discussion was about aft vents routed to the overhead which he is apparently already installing, not the stock side vents for the rear seats. I've got A/C and I'm having the same thought; I'd love it if Van made a side skin available without the vent cutouts. Or at least a nicer looking mechanism.

True, but myself and one or two others had some comments about the stock side vents, including a very nice looking interior mechanism, that might be useful.

Back