What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Re-listing Dynon servos, heated pitot tube and accessories for install

XP Aviator

Patron
Hi all, If you went to Osh and decided to buy a Dynon system, I have a good start at a reduced price. I am re-listing these due to someone dogging me after 5 weeks of holding these and gave me no notice they weren't interested until two days before I left for Osh leaving me no time to get them listed before I left. I hate it as that may have saved shipping cost but Im still offering a good deal. I bought these for my RV10 but decided to go Garmin as thats whats going in my 182. Three SV42 servos, heated pitot with AOA and needed parts for install. I am at 25% off Dynon pricing, all for $2,785 (list $3,715 according to prices prior to Osh on their website) plus shipping costs. Due to one of our own vendors on this site dogging me, I will require a 10% deposit to hold it. I will break up the pats only if I get someone interested in the entire package. I am in Eastern NC so fly in or I can and will ship. I will ask for funds to clear before anything ships and am more than happy to FaceTime or send pics with dates, key words etc to prove I have them.
IMG_3725.JPG
IMG_3722.JPG
IMG_3723.JPG
IMG_3724.JPG

Back