What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Question re AP bracket

Reilly

Hi Guys

I am busy with S21-5 attaching the flaperon mixer brackets to the seat ribs.

The plans refer me to S39 regarding AP brackets I guess to install at this stage.

I only have the Fuse, wings and emp kits and have no S39 or brackets.

Do these come as part of another kit or seperately?

I do not really want to delay my build now to wait for parts so not sure if I carry on if it is possible to fit later?

Any advice please.

Tks
Reilly

Last edited:
Look for F1269 servo doubler. It attaches to the left inboard seat rib. It is just a re-enforcement to hold the servo. If I recall correctly, I was asked if I was using the a/p and a bag of hardware came with the fuse.

My Section 39 parts came in a ziplock bag WITH the fuse kit. Plans and all inside it. Look around you should have it. You don't need to request it.

Look for F1269 servo doubler. It attaches to the left inboard seat rib. It is just a re-enforcement to hold the servo. If I recall correctly, I was asked if I was using the a/p and a bag of hardware came with the fuse.

Ditto for me, but I didn't have to ask. It also included the brackets that are installed at the rear of the baggage compartment.

Ok I have checked and did not get the parts. I think my fuse kit which I have had for a while was shipped prior to the amendment to the plans which refer to the AP bracket and S39.

Have emailed Vans.

Back