What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

QB Fuselage Arrived!

grayforge

Well Known Member
Nice few days in the Pacific NW lately... On the 5th, my QB Fuselage arrived.

Spent the day inventorying parts and organizing hardware. I was starting to run out of things to do on the wings, so the fuselage makes for uninterrupted work. Luckily, they'd just received a shipment, so no wait. :)

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

Congratulations on the Fuselage arriving. Mine came in march and I too am busy working on it... Some times it is difficult to follow the flow when some of the items have been done.. but reading and reading the manual works to a point if your memory is still sharp.. :) :) :)

Getting ready to head to Oshkosh on the 23... be looking for a lot of friends on here.
I am flying a buddies TriPacer from GA... hey it beats driving 18 hours.. We;ll be camping out under the wing. :)

Smilin' Jack

Thanks Jack!

I've already dived (dove?) in, having worked on the Firewall Recess, Brake Bracket, Aux Fuel Pump Mount and control stick clearancing.

Alas, I won't make it to Oshkosh this year, but this week is our own little EAA meetup in Arlington, WA. It's a fraction of the size of AirVenture and Sun & Fun, but Vans and Dynon will be there. :)

http://www.arlingtonflyin.org/

Have fun at the big show!
Russ

Back