What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PS Engineering, Great Service!

Walt

Well Known Member
Just wanted to say Kudos to Mark Scheuer and Julie Lane of PS engineering. A few day before SnF I emailed to ask about sending my PS3000 in for a problem, they contacted me the same day with the requested info for a return RMA. I alway like to talk to the tech before sending something in so when I asked if they could call me back to discuss the issue. Mark (CEO) calls me the next day while packing for SnF to discuss the issue and he agreed it sounded like the intercom and to ship it to them.

I FedEx it out to them on Tuesday, they fix it on Weds and I have back in my hands Friday (2 day UPS return)!

So just wanted to say thanks PS Engineering, great job and great products!

my experience wasn't as good....

the response to the initial inquiry was fast, the folks were very friendly and helpful, but in the end PS did not honor the warranty on a defective intercom. i bought it about two years ago from chief as part of an expensive (for me) avionics suite: yes, it was a year out of warranty, but they verified the defect at PS engineering, and it is one that would of course not be discovered until installation. so i paid about $100 extra and got a repaired one instead of the perfect new one, because i waited too long to install it and find it was defective. so folks, don't order your stuff until you are almost ready to install it, to avoid the chuck-hole i stepped in.

Back