What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Professionally made interiors

Would you be interested in a pro interior for you 12?

• yes

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • no

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Paul the Overlord

Well Known Member
Hi,

Are there any RV-12 builders that would be interested in getting a nice interior for their RV-12 similiar to the CAD interiors available for other RVs? I'm collecting some info for a manufacturer. Thanks!

paul

Definitely interested

I would definitely be interested in something like this. Vans has done such a great job with the useful load on this plane that I can afford a bit of extra weight in a nice interior. Appreciate you trying to get a vendor working on this.

Interior

I'm thinking of a removable-type using velcro for a fastener and my wife for the manufacturer...
Meade and George

Be Carefull!

Be sure it is acceptable to Van's and in accordance to the plans.

Any interior updates?

Paul:

Have you looked into this any further? As my fuselage has progressed, it has become clear that it should be pretty easy to have panels made that could be installed very easily. I am sure we will see several vendors offer something over time but wanted to see if you had investigated this further at this point.

CAD is watching

Hi,

Luke, of CAD told me he would watch this thread. I got the feeling that they might be interested, but they have a lot going on there. I am expecting to have to make my own.

Back