What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

precision propellors - Boise

philb

Well Known Member
Friend
Anybody with experience with this shop? They've had my MT prop since August, waiting to be assembled. Now I've been promised "after first of the year" - "The turbine guys are keeping us busy".

If any info that would guide me to keep on waiting vs asking them to send to another assembler would be apprciated - please PM.

Thans!
Phil Barnette
salt lake city
RV10-finishing

I've been dealing with them for like 15yrs. Never had a delay or problem. Did you talk to Brian? Were they waiting on parts?

Brian

Phil,

Scott and I flew up there to get our props dynamically balanced. He seems to take his time but he does good work. He was in no hurry to get out to our planes in Boise but he did balance them well. I worked for Skywest a long time ago and they loved him. I've always heard good things about Brian. I say hang in there if you can.

Thanks guys, I'll hang in there. I've talked to Brian several times. He quoted 6 hours to do the job, I just couldn't figure out how they couldn't find 6 hours in 4 months to do the job! Shouldn't be waiting on parts as it's a new prop, dropshipped from the factory.

Phil

Back