What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pre-buy for RV-14a in Tallahassee area

wtl0715

I'm New Here
Hi all! Does anyone have recommendations for a pre-buy inspection in northern Florida (preferably close to Tallahassee)?

I’ve reached out to a couple shops but want to make sure I have extra options for a tight timeline.

Last edited:
What exactly are you looking for? Is this looking for potential issues before a DAR or FAA does their thing on a new build, or is it a pre-buy inspection?

My first recommendation would be to not have a tight timeline. Either of those tasks would not be something you would want to rush through. But maybe I read into that statement incorrectly...

What exactly are you looking for? Is this looking for potential issues before a DAR or FAA does their thing on a new build, or is it a pre-buy inspection?

My first recommendation would be to not have a tight timeline. Either of those tasks would not be something you would want to rush through. But maybe I read into that statement incorrectly...
Ha! Sorry I’m a bit tired today. I meant pre-buy.

I will have the standard 30 days but don’t want to waste time.

Well, Vic's not too far down the road from you. Even if he can't do your pre-buy, he probably knows someone who can.

Back