What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plumbing fuel line through firewall

On a 9A with fuel injected 320, where does the fuel line from the high pressure pump which (the Line) goes under 782C and comes up by the firewall go through the firewall? It would seem to go in the space where the access panel on 782C opens but his looks really close to the starter relay and just offset from the throttle cable hole. Any suggestions on where and how and any things to look out for?

John C
finish and FWF

Hello John,

If I remember correctly (and I may not), look at the IO-360 plan set. Any way the correct location is just to the left (from pilots point of view) of the relay. There is a small doubler plate on the engine side of the firewall and your kit should have included the blue fitting to pass through this. I have a picture, but at work I can't post pictures. If you want to have me email the picture to you just email me.

kent.d.byerley[at]tek[dot]com

replace [at] and [dot] with '@' and '.'

Kent

FW penetration

Kent,
Thanks for the info. I also found more info in the forum archives. Drawing OP 32. Slow getting back to you due to SNF and golf tournament.

John

Back