What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plug for GRT Avionics...

comfortcat

Well Known Member
Friend
Sometimes when a company gets big, they lose their connection with the customer.

This seems not to be the case with GRT Avionics.

I sent a EIS 4000 back for a check up and current software and I got a GREAT response.

Fair price for a software upgrade, GREAT review of the system, and a personal note and details of extra stuff they did for no extra charge.

Over the long haul, GRT Avionics will be a GREAT company to trust into the future.

GRT makes great products, supports older products and is the definition of great customer service.

Thanx guys...

CC

Cant help but agree with the above post. We are just commissioning GRT avionics that we bought 5 years ago and the help that we have had doing that is outstanding. Well done GRT.:):)

Absolutely ...

...I echo your praise for GRT. Top notch outfit with great staff. Carlos the Guru virtually always has an answer.... To even my dumbest questions. :eek:

All these comments convey my sentiments and experiences with GRT. Well done GRT, you have many happy customers.

Thank you.

...I echo your praise for GRT. Top notch outfit with great staff. Carlos the Guru virtually always has an answer.... To even my dumbest questions. :eek:

Thank you for the kind words. Although I am working on international sales to Latin America I can still be reached for tech support if needed. The guys at GRT, Ben and Mark, are knowledgeable as well.

Allow me to reciprocate the sentiments, GRT has the best customers in the world. Simply top notch.

Best regards,

Carlos Fernandez
International Sales
GRT Avionics

I agree that GRT is a great company and a great choice in avionics. But, as a side note, What's with the slow updates to the Nav Database. The last one was August. I've read their response, but nobody else seems to be having these difficulties.
John

Back