What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plans

JohnF

Well Known Member
I recall that (I think it was) section 19 didn't exist, but now I can't seem to find a section 36. Is that a on-existant section too?

John,
Section 19 is MIA. Section 36 is for the optional Gear Legs & Wheel Fairings to be issued in the future. You can find section numbers listed on page 1 of the plans.

Art Pennanen

Hi John,

Yes, 36 is not yet published it will some day be GEAR LEG &
WHEEL FAIRINGS. You can always check these out on page 1-1 of the plans, which has a chart of all the chapters and how they relate.

Best regards,
Vern

Plans Index

Vern, thanks for the info, but my plan set has no such index of the various sections. I have looked carefully at every page from the introduction up to the section where the tail construction starts and there is no such listing of the various sections.

I poured over the plans four (4) times very carefully and my set has nothing like that at all. ???? Thanks for trying though.

Check revisions on Van's website

John:

Page 1-1 is posted in the plans revisions on Van's website. Here is the address (it is in the archived section): http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/archived12.htm

My original plans did not have this page either but it was added later and I assume it comes with current plans for new builders.

Back