What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pink Slip

CharlieWaffles

Well Known Member
Today, after two years and seven months build time on the RV-10, Gary Brown (DAR) completed the inspection and paperwork for our plane - "Flew The Coope". It's hard to believe the time is nearing for the first flight and the laundry list of to-dos before the first flight is growing shorter each day.

PinkSlip_zpsb8d08a54.jpg

Congrats!!!

I had to reschedule mine FSDO appt. from last week to the 16th.

I wish I could get Phase I done before OSH, but that isn't going to happen. This will be the first year in a very long time that I haven't gone. So while everyone is at OSH, I'll start burning through my Phase I testing.

I remember when...

I remember when your kit was just a tiny little pile of parts... Oh how the grow so quickly! Congrats Mark and Trisha!!!

Congrats!

What an awesome picture. So nice to see all those parts CAN be turned into a plane . . . someday. :D

A big congrats to both of you. I am also so close and can't wait for that day to come. About a month or so away from inspection.

Brian

Awesome! Now I'll be impatiently waiting for the phase I debriefs. I noticed in your log that you were ahead of me after one year of building, so I wonder if that has any predictive value on how long it'll be before I'm done...anyway, it must be a mix of excitement and trepidation. Good luck!

==dave==

Back