What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pictures of Stick Grip Wire Routing

ivanjr

I would like to see some pictures of the Stick Grip Wire Routing others have done. I'm not quite there yet, but would like to think on it in the meantime. You can e-mail them direct if you'd like to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

I would like to see some pictures of the Stick Grip Wire Routing others have done. I'm not quite there yet, but would like to think on it in the meantime. You can e-mail them direct if you'd like to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

My four reference sites, in no particular order are:

Tim Olson
Deems Davis (if Deems doesn't have a picture of it, it doesn't exist on a RV-10)
William Curtis
Mike Howe

I've learned quite a bit from these gentlemen's web pages. You should be able to see how these gentlemen configured their stick and grips.

bob

Thanks for the complement. It takes quite a bit of effort to maintain a web page.

The application is Trellix which is the free editor with earthlink. That gives me the basic structure and navigation menu. The pages themselves are just tables where I insert my own content into the cells. I have to write my own html to make the pictures clickable to a larger view.

Mike

Back