What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Photoshopped Panels

Flyguytki

Well Known Member
After I posted my panel layout in the RV-10 forums I have received a few responses so what I am going to offer is this. If you send me what you are trying to make your panel look like, (a simple sketch on a sheet of paper laying out where each instrument goes) as well as a list of all the instruments I will lay your panel out to the best of my ability. Now by no means am I a photoshop expert but i can work my way around it enough for you to get a pretty good idea. So send me your ideas via email (flyguytki at gmail dot com) and well see where it goes from there.

UpdatedPanel8APR2012.jpg

-david

Common someone must want to put their tax payer dollars to work, I need something to do when I get done with work every day.

Please..... anyone...... its a great stress reliever believe it or not.

yesterdays Update :

UpdatedPanel12APR2012.jpg

-david

Last edited:
need help picking out the panel!

David, what I really need is help picking out what I want in the panel! Im pretty good in ACAD and PS, but picking out what to include is the hard part.

How are things going at the rock pile? My son in law got back the end of Feb. He is going from Maxwell to Hickam. Sounds like a good trade to me! '

Stay safe my friend!

Its going, were in the 120 days of wind right now, so by the end of the day you can pull about a pound of sand out of your ears and nose alone. Down to 68 days, feels like groundhog day everyday, its time to go home.

As far as the panel goes, I cant help there, I picked the Skyview a few years back and have stuck with it, with all the updates and future updates they talk about I think I will have a pretty good system. I switched the Ipad out for the 796 since the new Garmin Pilot app seems to be able to do just about everything the 796 can do plus i can bluetooth music to the intercom, watch movies when in cruise, and pull up one of the the billion other apps, maybe play some angry birds if i have the time :) I like clean and simple, so I'm trying to keep it that way while still getting everything i need. Anyone know what other switches might possible be needed??

-david

Back