What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Petit Jean 2024 is happening. The Gathering on the RV Mountain is ...ON!

BillSchlatterer

Well Known Member
Sponsor
We finally snagged the dates, cleared the State Parks, got the Rockefeller Center lined up and now all we need is you :) Emails have gone out, people are talking, rooms are going to be scarce but always lots of room for Campers. The website is open for registration so now is the time to RESERVE MY ROOM! Read on,... it's going to be another awesome weekend on the RV Mountain! Check out the pictures and video and then hop on the Registration Tab and RESERVE MY ROOM!

Click here --> Petit Jean FlyIn Website

2024 Cover Shot.jpg

The 2024 RV Gathering is ON ON ON. :) We will be gathering on the Petit Jean Mountain KMPJ on September 27-29 with an early arrival day on Thursday the 26th. Usual great dinner at Mather Thursday night. Everything else is at the Rockefeller Center or on the ramp. From just hanging with old friends, to walking some amazing nature trials, and even taking a shot at some of those dastardly Petit Jean Trained Balloons with your fighter RVs... it's just going to be an awesome all RV Easy weekend on the Mountain. So yes.. It's all RV and it's happening on the RV Mountain at Petit Jean. Ask around ... a couple hundred of your closest RV buddies and buddettes can't be wrong ;) Rooms are already scarce...

img_2022_09_19_195026_01-90978069.png

Check out Paul & Beth Duffs video from 2021 and then book it tonight!

img_2022_07_07_182852_01-59252107.jpg

What do I do now Welllll.... how about you can check out all the details at www.PetitJeanFlyIn.com and use the Reserve My Room process on the Registration Page of the website. For some detailed reading on the RESERVE MY ROOM process you can check out the link to this PDF http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view...d=8274391&da=y

Remember, everything we use has to be hauled up to the mountain so planning is really big for food and transportation. Even if you don't need rooms, we still need you to register so we know you're coming. If you don't do anything else, please fill out the online registration form if you're planning on coming.... and then just let us know if you're not!

Click here for the OnLine Registration ... https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PetitJean2024

We're hard at it... planning, packing, and getting ready just so you can have that special RV Easy weekend on the mountain. All your Petit Jean friends, lot'sa great food, great flying skills great trails, more green slushies , and whatever else entertains you! Hope you can make it to the RV Mountain ... bring a friend, make a friend, leave with a forever friend ....we'll be looking for you...75 miles out

Sponsored by EAA 165, Pres. Jerry Homsley and all the Petit Jean Indians! Please let us know if you're coming Thursday, that's always a scramble but we got you covered!

img_2016_10_24_201906_01-64473211.jpg

Please let us know if you are coming ... Click here for the OnLine Registration https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PetitJean2024

We'll be looking for you on the RV Mountain!

:)

Last edited:
Back