What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Permission

I just got permission from the "boss" and will be ordering the empennage and tool kit later this week or the first of next week. Excited!!:D:D:D

PERMISSION???

On the day I got married, nearly 30 years ago, my father took me aside and whispered these words, " Son, take my advice, IT'S EASIER TO ASK FOR FOREGIVENESS THAN IT IS TO ASK FOR PERMISSION".
Two airplanes, four motorcycles, four boats and approximately 15 cool cars later I can honestly say Dad was "spot on".

i just find that it keeps her happier, and the happier she is, the more i can get away with!

i've been researching this site for a long while now and have found it extremely informative. great site and i can't wait to bug everyone with questions

The problem is the 3-1 rule. She gets to spend three times as much as you do on stuff like re modeling and furniture. Like I tell people "my ex wife hated airplanes". Don

Well, I told her the decision was made to build the airplane. The only question left was "how much was it going to cost me to make her happy with that decision?"

Back