What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paying it Forward - Update

ppilotmike

Well Known Member
Fellow RV'rs,
A while back, I put out a request for a demo ride in an RV-10.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=61436

I was overwhelmed by the speed at which I received offers to "go up." It just goes to show that the RV community tends to be a generous one, with a "Pay it Forward" attitude. My greatest thanks to David Maib from New Smyrna Beach, FL! He happened to be here in Denver, CO, visiting a friend and gave me a ride in his beautiful RV-10. Afterwards, he submitted to my assault of questions (both stupid and non-stupid), to which he responded with honest, open, straight-talk. This has helped me make my decision about pursuing the 10, and I am grateful.

Thanks again, David, and thanks also to the others who offered me a ride. I'll be sure to Pay it Forward when I get a chance someday..

Mike

You won't happen to be joining the Colorado Pilot's Association in their fly-in to KLAM next month, will you? I've still never seen a -10 close up. :-D

[update] Ugh wait, I didn't read your signature very carefully. Maybe, if you build REALLY FAST, your 10 will be ready by the end of this month. :)

Building Speed

You won't happen to be joining the Colorado Pilot's Association in their fly-in to KLAM next month, will you? I've still never seen a -10 close up. :-D

[update] Ugh wait, I didn't read your signature very carefully. Maybe, if you build REALLY FAST, your 10 will be ready by the end of this month. :)

Much as I would like it to be finished that fast, I think I'd be a bit wary to fly in it if it only took that long to complete... ;)

Mike

Back