What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Parts List

David Paule

Well Known Member
I've made a parts list and hardware list for the RV-3B from a recent set of preview plans. There are errors in it for sure.

Besides my own errors, there are some general ones in the plans. The major types are repeated part numbers for different parts and parts with no part numbers. For example, the canopy doesn't seem to have a part number.

The lists are in an Excel spreadsheet. Each part or hardware has a list of pages or drawings where it shows up. This is the major source of my own errors. The idea is that sometimes you need to know a lot about a part before moving on, so the list of pages is the resource for that.

I'm emphasizing all these errors because I wouldn't want you to trust the lists. Build your plane carefully!

Anyway, I don't know how to attach them here and don't have a web site where the file can be posted. If anyone does and wishes to host the list for downloading, please email me at [email protected].

Back