What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Partnership Wanted - Olathe area

tverett

I'm New Here
I'm looking for a partnership in a RV6/7 (nose or tail dragger) doesn't particularly matter. I live in Olathe and would love to find someone looking for a responsible pilot and partner to share an airplane with. I am a former Air Force pilot with a commercial, single and multi engine rating as well as my instrument rating. Let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a partner. Thanks!

Thanks Mike! Sad to see this midwest forum is so dead, I know there are more RV enthusiasts in this area than are being represented on this forum. I'd also be interested in partnering with someone who doesn't own a plane yet but wanted to co-buy a flyer.

Basically anyone that is interested at all in any sort of RV co-ownership can feel free to contact me.

Taylor,

You may want to venture over to Billard some Sunday evening and go to the 'Bum's Club'. Just ask the tower where to go and they'll guide you there.

My info is old...but Chuck Stratman used to go most weeks. He has an 8 and his brother was somewhere in the city with his own RV; a 4 if I recall correctly. They may be able to help you find somebody. At the very least you'll have a fun evening if it's as active as it used to be.

Active in KC

Taylor:

You might want to visit Lees Summit airport. There are about 25 RV's on the field, many of which fly in "KC Flight Formation Team". Saturdays are traditionally active. Tomorrow morning there is will be formation practice flying by several members.

There is a 6A owner on the field who, in the past, has expressed interest in what you desire. I don't know if he still thinks about it but...Maybe you will discover that you can own 100% of one.

Come on over and talk. Many of our pilots are ex-military: Air Force, Navy

Keith:

Thanks for the reply! I will try and make it out to practice tomorrow morning. I flew with y'all once before a month or two ago after getting in touch with the group through your website and subsequently Yobo. I don't believe you were there that day though. I had a blast flying with y'all! Do you know what time everyone is planning on meeting out at the airport?

Back