What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Panel Layout

rwtrwtau

G'day Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can layout my panel from a Epanelbuilder image. I need an Autocad file that I can have my local water jet cutter use to cut the Van's panel when I can get back into the building thing (I am based in Australia). Can anyone recommend someone to do this?

At present Affordable Panels looks like the way to go. Enquiries with Steinair indicate they are not that keen for this type of business. Who have you all used and was it a good experience?

Thanks/Regards
Richard

RV7A - Finishing

Try Ross

You might try Ross at ExperimentalAir. I gave him a layout on CAD format, then he tweaked it and did the cutting. He could probably do the drawing for you.

If you can work a PowerPoint presentation or other basic graphics file, you could probably do your own. Van's has a template and I'll send you my CAD file and you can borrow the shapes you need. Have your cutter do one on plexi first and check the holes, then do the panel. Pretty easy. You should be able to find a basic CAD program such as IMSI TurboCAD Designer for relatively cheap. You don't need much horsepower to do a panel.

Cheers,

Jim

Back