What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Panel Help

shiney

Well Known Member
Can you point me in the right direction, I was about to buy an Affordable panel and have been in email correspondence with Fabian for some time about design etc when out of the blue he has informed me that he will be closing down Affordable for six months and is only filling his existing orders (he has told me his reasons and I fully understand). So, I still need a deeper panel than the standard one, Grov-Air looks good but I haven't seen much in the way of pics of it on the forum. what are my options?

Martin

Same Here...

Can you point me in the right direction, I was about to buy an Affordable panel and have been in email correspondence with Fabian for some time about design etc when out of the blue he has informed me that he will be closing down Affordable for six months and is only filling his existing orders (he has told me his reasons and I fully understand). So, I still need a deeper panel than the standard one, Grov-Air looks good but I haven't seen much in the way of pics of it on the forum. what are my options?

Martin

Yep... Fabian emailed me the same yesterday. I understand too and will need to find another solution or just do it myself. :eek:

Back