What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

paint

stamper

Well Known Member
I have heard that there is someone in Texas that has painted a number of rv. Was wondering if anyone has their information. I know the question is fag, sorry. I am at the stage of finishing all my cabin top and doors with the windows already fiberglassed in and was wanting to prime it smooth wet sand it so it is all done. I just want to make sure that I use a primer that will work for the paint shop. The primer I have know is the sanding primer but I have a feeling that this won't work for the primer. thanks in advance.

It almost took out one whole side of town. 3 buildings completely gone another building on one side had roof damage and another building on the other side has damage. The building that started on fire was one of the original building that the tiehackers built. It. Was an old building. Lots of history. Flames where still shooting 100 feet high the next morning. It was 22 below zero.and ththe water from the fire trucks was freezing as soon as it hit the ground.
..when we putting your wings on?

Back