What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paint for Vans powder coat

climberrn

Well Known Member
Looking for a paint suggestion for a brush on or dab on paint to touch up a few areas of my canopy frame and roll bar. Its stock Vans powder coat purchased 2012'ish. Not interested in spraying or touching up more than a few nicks from the initial install.

Looking for a paint suggestion for a brush on or dab on paint to touch up a few areas of my canopy frame and roll bar. Its stock Vans powder coat purchased 2012'ish. Not interested in spraying or touching up more than a few nicks from the initial install.
Previously sold by Van's "PAINT, TOUCHUP PGRAY" for $4.25 is a small bottle with brush in cap, I purchased in 2013... they have long since changed to white and I do not know if still sold by Van's
Good Luck.

Previously sold by Van's "PAINT, TOUCHUP PGRAY" for $4.25 is a small bottle with brush in cap, I purchased in 2013... they have long since changed to white and I do not know if still sold by Van's
Good Luck.
It’s an off white color. Might head to the hobby store

Head to the aviation paint isle at Home Depot/Lowes and find a close match -- I think the Rust-O-leum Gloss Pure White (250702) is pretty close...

This is the stuff I used but Vans may have changed colors. You can find it online or from some powder coat shops.

20240801_104627.jpg

Back