What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

page 31-03

Nautique

I started the wiring on my finish kit. I cannot find the DUCT NT 5/8 to make p/n F-1204Y. It does not seem to be in the kit. I have reviewed the inventory list and I have received every thing but 12 FIN SUB-KIT #5-1 (on b/o). Is this where I will find F-1204Y. I'd not, any idea what I should be looking for on the inventory list.

What Roselle is in this submit

thanks for the help

ct

F-1204Y is corrugated black wire loom that you might see under the hood of a car. It is used as a conduit for wires inside of the heavy center channel.
Joe Gores

that's what I thought it should be however it is nowhere to be found I am hoping that it is in the sub kit on back order

Thanks Andy That's what I was hoping to hear. Now if I just knew when to expect kit 5

In my experience, when something was back ordered it came very quickly. They probably are waitng for one little item from a vendor. Didn't happen very often in my build. I think they must have a pretty good inventory control system.

They also show that the DOC 12 FIN UPDATE SV is on B/O. That appears to be an update on the documentation. I wonder if they are waiting to send the electrical stuff until the Skyview is released.

Back