What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

page 21-19 Autopilot bracket installation

AeroDog

Well Known Member
Friend
On page 21-19 between steps 6 and 7, a sentence reads "For autopilot bracket installation, refer to section 39." This same sentence appeared on page 21-05 between steps 12 and 13. Does anything additional need to be done here? When I first encountered this instruction (page 21-05), I complied with everything in section 39 (I think). Right now, I can't find section 39. It came packaged with the autopilot barcket hardware in a big ziplock bag. Is there anything else to be done on 21-19 beyond what was done on 21-05? Thanks in advance.

Jerre

Disregard.

I found section 39 and understand what to do. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

On page 21-19 between steps 6 and 7, a sentence reads "For autopilot bracket installation, refer to section 39." This same sentence appeared on page 21-05 between steps 12 and 13. Does anything additional need to be done here? When I first encountered this instruction (page 21-05), I complied with everything in section 39 (I think). Right now, I can't find section 39. It came packaged with the autopilot barcket hardware in a big ziplock bag. Is there anything else to be done on 21-19 beyond what was done on 21-05? Thanks in advance.

Jerre

Back