What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

oshkosh

brister

Well Known Member
Hi
I am building an RV-7A with a 200hp I0-360-A1A I am interested in meeting someone at oshkosh to look at their installation and talk about lessons learned . I have finished the emp, wings, tanks, and I am starting to install brake lines and fuel system in the fuselage. Painting the interior has slowed my progress but should be complete by the time I get to Osh please contact me.
Thanks

Dean,

I'll be there and wouldn't mind popping my top cowl off if the timing is right. Gonna be flying mid-day Tue/Wed/Thu in the large RV formation. Outside of that, if you can catch me I'll show you my FWF setup FWIW. Definitely NOT a show plane but it has served me well -- and I've learned some good lessons along the way. (1350 hours on it and ticking up rapidly)

Hi Dean,

brister said:
Hi
I am building an RV-7A with a 200hp I0-360-A1A I am interested in meeting someone at oshkosh to look at their installation and talk about lessons learned

I'll be in the RV area from Friday July 20th -July 27 and I will have my cell phone number on the prop. I plan on having the top cowling off some of those days. Heres a pic of the plane.
dsc08065rg5.jpg

Back